Are you actually SET UP FOR SUCCESS
in your Podiatry practice?
Are you ready to give your practice the boost
of energy it needs to soar to the next level?
Attention All Podiatrists:
Does this sound familiar?
- You want your practice to be considered the best place to come not only as a patient,
but for the employees as well.
That starts at the top, which means with you and your partners. And it’s not hard to do if you are committed to doing what it takes!
- The negativity in your office is a constant challenge – you never know what the energy in your office will feel like from day to day – or what the “drama” level will be.
A lot of those issues stem from whether your staff is happy or not. So why not find out and then fix what is broken?
- You are grown out of your existing space and expanding is not an option.
There are ways to accommodate this issue and getting rid of what you REALLY DON’T NEED is the first step to gaining more space and less clutter!
- You have a vision for what you want your practice to look like but with all your time devoted to patients, you don’t have the time to create exactly what you envision.
Makes sense to me…we are all really good at some things so we should do them and let someone else take care of the rest.
- You want to create better relationships with your patients who will be the best referral base you’ve ever seen.
But the wait time in your office is so long, they are only getting more frustrated from each visit and that certainly won’t get them talking positively, will it?
- You have so many emails to catch up with at the end of a busy day and no time or energy to start working on them.
If you had an easy system for getting control of your workload, it wouldn’t take so much time and energy to get through it.
- You are ready for balance in your life – steady patient load, happy and passionate employees, fun in your practice, positive energy on a daily basis, low stress level, and the opportunity to enjoy good health, your family and friends.
After all, don’t we all deserve this?
- You’re ready to close the gap between where you are in your practice and where you want to be.
(Need I say more?)
- You’re ready to make MORE $ doing what you love… helping patients get efficient, quality, personal footcare!
Well, I’ve got GREAT news for you – you are SO in the right place right now!
I’m Wendy Ellin, Productivity Consultant and Trainer
who’s known for Jumpstarting Momentum
in so many of my clients’ lives.
Why? Because I am so darn passionate about helping Podiatrists set themselves up for success AND take their practice to the next level so that they can enjoy the life they envision for themselves.
Are you ready to “Get More Life Out of Life?”
Since 2009, I have been a regular speaker (and now a fellow) at the AAPPM Practice Management Conferences and Bootcamps throughout the year. It is where I have met all of you wonderful, passionate, smart, committed doctors who want the best for their practice and are interested in sharing in their successes. I am so blessed to have this opportunity to help you see that not only is “getting organized” the foundation for everything that follows, it will change the way you think and live forever! Especially if you are READY TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU LIVE TO GET DIFFERENT RESULTS!
In fact, I’ve spent the past 1-1/2 years visiting Podiatry Practices across the nation
to see to it that they get exactly what they desire out of their practice
and our of their lives.
Feel free to see what some Podiatrists have shared regarding their Momentum Visit:
For those of you that have heard me speak or even taken my workshop at one of the many AAPPM Conferences – that’s just the beginning. What if you could also…
- Get the rest of your staff on board with this positive energy notion – and make it a condition to work in your practice?
- Take your practice to the next level without all the stress about not having enough time, or never getting to it because so many other priorities get in the way?
- Finally put the systems in place for you to personally get your work done and go home to your family when it’s still light out?
- Get all the clutter, all old, un-used products and pamphlets and things you don’t need out of your office once and for all?
- Empower your staff to be the best they can be at their job so that they will be content and committed to staying there – in other words, stop the turnover!
- Encourage and reward your staff to go over and above when it comes to leadership, communication, energy, team work and patient care?
- Have some accountability around making changes over a 6 week period to someone TOTALLY COMMITTED TO SEEING YOU SUCCEED…ME!
You are about to learn everything you need
to take the productivity level in your practice up several notches!
It’s time you and your staff get the life they want by focusing on the energy, the attitude and the efficiencies in your practice.
Remember, Getting Organized is the #3 New Year’s Resolution behind #1 Losing Weight and #2 Quitting Smoking. And what were those commonalities amongst those three??
* Systems for Management
Whether you are a new Practitioner or you’ve been practicing for several years, you’ll discover strategies and techniques for increasing productivity in your practice. In every aspect of your practice! All you need to do is commit to making small changes in the way you practice to get HUGE results in your life!
That’s why I’m now ready to spill the beans
to all of you with the inaugural launch of…
(For Podiatrist Only)
The “Jumpstart Momentum”
Accelerate Practice Productivity
Fully Recorded Tele-Series
Here’s what is covered in those 5 weeks:
- If you can see it, you can create it – what does the perfect practice look like to you and how do you make that happen?
- Re-energize yourself and your staff…How do you get them on board?
- Attitude and Energy Shifting
- What’s in it for you? What’s in it for your staff? What’s in it for your Patients?
- Wrap your head around Getting Organized – the mental part of it all!
- De-Clutter your office!
- What’s On Your Plate? Getting Control of your Daily Workload!
- Taming the Technology Tiger – getting control of your inbox!
- Make Time to BE ON TIME!
- Patient Scheduling – the perfect balance between patient wait time and patient attention – do you have it?
- Effective Leadership in your office
- Team Work, Consistency, Acknowledgement
- Increasing Internal Communication
- The personal pitfalls of multitasking!
- Step Up to Your Plate: Conquering Procrastination!
- PLUS A BONUS 6th WEEK CALL – Stephen Jones from Growth Strategies on effectively using Social Media for your practice
This “Jumpstart Momentum” series will include:
- 6 full recordings of each weekly 1 hour call with questions and answers, plus step-by-step system to follow and complete at your own pace.
- All templates in conjunction with weekly content to include weekly review sheets, handouts, tip sheets and exercises.
- All recordings and templates will be sent to you on a flash drive so that you can use them again and share with others in your practice.
* Price is per Practice – as many members of your practice can take this – participation is unlimited
So are you ready to get started? Click the buy now button above because your next BIG PRODUCTIVITY LEVEL JUMP is just a few weeks away!
To Your Success,
* price plus $9.95 shipping